The Golf Course
Oak Ridge has water hazards coming into play on holes #3, #4 and #8. There are many hills presenting the challenge of uneven lies. Trees line the undulating fairways, so expect some interesting lies throughout your round. There are alternate tees that can be used when playing an eighteen hole round. Bunkers guard the greens on holes #1, #2, #5, #6 and #9.
Greens: Bent Grass. Fairways: Bluegrass.
Course ratings – Men: 68.7/117; Women: 70.0/117.
USGA Rules Govern All Play unless modified by local rules as follows:
- Course rating based on white (red) front and blue (yellow) back tees.
- White stakes denote out bounds on #1, 2, 7 and 8 holes.
- Ponds, brooks, ditches are hazards defined by heavy rough.
- Free lift from worn areas and parking lot.
- Ball hitting power lines or poles may be replayed.
- Maximum of 4 players.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Proper attire, shirts must be worn.
- Please – consideration for others: let faster players through.
- Management reserves the right to terminate play without refund to players who damage property or abuse the rules.
Please the Greenskeeper
- Please do not twist ball from cup with putter.
- Please do not yank ball out with flagstick.
- Please repair (2) ball marks on each green.
- Please do not gouge greens in anger or frustration.