Healthy chicken fingers
Who does not like chicken fingers, raise your hand!
Those chicken strips typical of fast food restaurants that eat with their hands, they get wet in sauces and then you chew your fingers ... Well now you can eat them even if you are taking care of your line. These homemade fingers that I bring you today carry low glycemic index carbohydrates since they are coated in oatmeal and are baked. They are just as crunchy as fried and thus avoid excess oil.
In addition, the chicken is marinated previously which is super tender. You can accompany them with a homemade tomato sauce and share with friends. Very good!
Ingredients for two people
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Some parsley leaves
- 1 glass of vegetable milk
- A pinch of salt without sodium
- Oat flakes
How to prepare chicken fingers
- Grind the garlic cloves with the parsley and a pinch of salt, mix with the milk and reserve.
- Cut the chicken into strips of a finger thick, place on a bowl and pour over the milk mixture. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 4 or 5 hours - the longer you leave it, the better, so it will take more flavor -.
- After the indicated time, drain the chicken strips and top with the oats. Place on a greaseproof paper and bake at 170 ° until golden brown.
Now, enjoy a healthy and delicious fitness meal! And it is that eating well, does not mean always eating the same insipid and boring food. And if you want to add variety to your diet, without neglecting it, here you will find more healthy and delicious recipes.
Enrich the post with your comment!